Don’t miss out on the 33rd annual North Carolina Aquaculture Development Conference!
The North Carolina Aquaculture Development Conference is one of the largest regional aquaculture events in the US. We’re excited to be back in New Bern, NC on March 18th-20th, at the newly renovated Riverfront Convention Center.
This year’s conference has something for everyone in the aquaculture industry:
- Mariculture, freshwater, and aquaponic (including aquaponic hemp production) concurrent sessions with pertinent information
- Research updates from NC universities and program specialists
- Engaging speakers on current industry topics… policy, rules and regs, trends and opportunities
- Tours of research facilities, working farms and ideas to implement in your operation
- Trade Show featuring some of the best in the aquaculture industry
- All you can eat of the freshest and best tasting NC cultured seafood… oysters, clams, crawfish, trout, catfish, tilapia, hybrid striped bass and more!
Please keep checking back for more information and how to register.